- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Single Origin Six Pack, Featuring 6 - 4 oz Bags
This box of six, four ounce, whole bean coffees is the perfect way to try a few exceptional Zoka coffees from around the world.
Single Origin coffees are sourced from one coffee farm or one regional cooperative.
These coffees represent our best coffees from this current season.
- Included in this box are:
- Kenya Roi - a limited lot 100% SL28, washed light roast. Tasting notes of red grapes, lemon & lime.
- Colombia Geshe Hacienda La Suiza - light roast washed Geshe with notes of grapefruit, sugarcane and white chocolate.
- Costa Rica Herbazu - a light roast typica mejorado with notes of wild blackberry and brown sugar.
- Colombia La Palma Y El Tucan - a lactic process light roast with notes of lemon zest, fresh raspberries and a sparkling acidity.
- Kenya Giakanja - a fully washed light roast, with notes of rub red grapefruit, jasmine and currant chocolate.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe - a shade-dried light roasted with mild, approachable acidity. Tasting notes of dark honey and mandarin.
- Each coffee comes in a 4 ounce bag
- All six - 4 oz coffees come packaged in a box (pictured)
- To reduce our footprint where possible, we have made this packaging box also the shipping box.
- All brewing methods are different, but 4 ounces of beans yields approximately 5 to 7 cups of coffee.
- Whole bean only. Sorry, we cannot grind 4 ounce bags at this time.
- Perfect as a gift - for yourself or a coffee enthusiast in your life.
- A great way to sample the best of Zoka.